Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving Day in Springville


Thanksgiving Day in Springville!

Today's temperature tied an all-time high - 65 degrees.  I remember the other time, so many years ago.  It was so warm that I took my little family to the outdoor courts at Bellview and shot some hoops.  

Anyway, we entered the home and "sho nuff," Sherry was happily making final preparations. 




The table was set, and everything was ready to go.  Notice the wall displays on either side of the table.  Interesting photos of both sides of the family hang, almost as if they were enjoying the meal right along with us.




After a great meal, two turkeys and barque ribs plus everything else you would expect to eat on this important holiday, Grandma played Christmas music with the grand-kids.  They are going to be playing these songs on the church organ for December worship services.


Matt

Rachel

Jenna

Erin

To cap things off, on the way home, we were treated to a glorious sunset.




The day before, I took the following photo from my front porch in Sandy.  I used the 'fisheye' effect on my camera.








No comments: