Sunday, September 4, 2011

THE SUN WAS SETTING!

In earlier blog entries, I promised more information about our trip, and now that I finally have the time, here it is.  
 The sun was setting just as we pulled up to the Cancun airport terminal.  It was spectacular. 

The landscape of Cancun can be seen on our approach.  Low laying clouds spotted the air, adding dimension to this photo. 
Cancun airport was not as modern as I thought it would be, but once we were passed through the Mexican immigration checkpoint, and into the passinger pickup zone, the architecture became more modern and interesting.


This photo was taken with my camera's available light option.
 
Also taken with the available light option.
We were lucky to have modern, air conditioned buses, with excellent drivers.  The fellow at the door of this bus must enjoy tacos and beans at every meal.  Don't you think so?
This particular bus is very Mexican trendy, and I was glad we didn't have transportation such as this. 



I really like the striping on our buses, and they were very roomy inside. 
My next entry will be on the third site we visited, Chichen Itza, so be sure to check back.

1 comment:

Tamara Anderson said...

Too bad you weren't in the Mexican bus, LOVE the pink rims! Ha ha. It is amazing how comfy the tour buses are!