Monday, May 7, 2012

Shocking photo!

And now for that shocking photo!  Yes, Erin is proudly holding a string of fish, and she is smiling!  What is even more astounding is the the fact that when we cooked them up on the grill a couple days later, she actually ate a little fish, and enjoyed it.  I have hope for this girl,  ha ha.




Yummy fish on the grill, for sure.  We all had some but Mike.  He would even try a bite.  The leftovers I through out on the lawn and the magpies got them.  At least they know what is good!




To make the fishing trip even more fun, we stopped and had ice cream cones on the way home.  This type of activity always make a fishing trip extra special.  Before we left the AC, one of the servers came up and offered complimentary cones, in addition to our regular order, so we all had our fill, for sure.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the next photo I would lOVE to see is one of Jenna holding fish! looks like fun!

katie said...

Great pictures! I can't believe they ate the fish...especially Erin.

Joey said...

I like to swim with 'em and eat 'em, but fishing is another story altogether!

Tamara Anderson said...

How fun! I just remember Sammy devouring that poor little dam fish you caught at Flaming Gorge. That was amazing to me. I don't know if it was a dam fish though? Yum yum! I'm proud of Erin for trying a piece of fish! Awesome!