Monday, November 26, 2012

My daughter-in-law



My daughter-in-law, Katie really knows how to destroy what could have been a very descent picture of moi, but hey, it is all in the spirit of the Thanksgiving celebration, right?     




Making weird faces must run in the family.  Notice Jenna in the following pic.  If she had coughed, her eyeballs would have popped out of their sockets.  



If you don't recognize the place where Grandma Zucc is walking, it means you haven't been to the Outlet Mall at Traverse Mountain yet.  






2 comments:

katie said...

That is a fabulous picture of us. One to treasure.

Tamara Anderson said...

Ha ha ha ha! IT is still a great picture of you Dad. When I saw Jenna's face, I thought, "I wonder what would have happened if someone pulled one of her braids"! Ha ha. Cute fam!