Sunday, October 23, 2011

Autumn fun






(Thanks Tammy!)Hey!  I really didn't take this picture of Brendan, but I couldn't help but include it with my fall photos.       


 "I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller


Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all." 
Stanley Horowitz



Big Cottonwood Canyon



The autumn yellow colors are quite beautiful.

A single yellow tree shimmers in the sunlight.  
"Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smite." William Cullen Bryant


Solitude is one of Utah's most beautiful mountain settings.  In only 20 minutes one can drive from the bustling valley city below to glorious mountain vistas.



"No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face."  John Donne


Matthew
                                
"There is nothing quite like a fall day. The cool crisp air, pumpkins in the fields, and playing in the leaves. The smile on your face can warm a chilly day." Unknown


1 comment:

katie said...

Great pictures! I love this time of year.