Friday, October 14, 2011

Park City Moose and frog!

Hi, everyone!  My new pacemaker is working well enough for me to attempt this new posting.  Yesterday grandma and I took a drive to Park City in order to escape everyday life here in the valley, but just for a little while.


Looking for "high adventure," at the Tanger Outlet Mall, I couldn't help but see the above Moose.  He looks so colorful!  Almost like he could be ready to join the reindeer team at the north pole!



After leaving Tanger, we spotted another moose on Park City's main street, Park Ave.  This one's gender must be female, judging by the long hair and lipstick.  She is ready to saddled, for sure!


In Redstone, down by the freeway, sits this human size frog.  "I'll bet he drove up in the red sports car, and that he has been in the store.  Open door policy, you know."

4 comments:

Tamara Anderson said...

These are GREAT. I have found some funky mail boxes here in town and everytime I drive by I think I must take a picture and send them to you. Ha ha. LOVE the frog! I am SO glad you are doing well. I love you!

Annie said...

so glad you are doing well! we've been thinking about you. love your post. we need to go up to park city before it gets too cold!!

M W said...

Isn't it great to get out and move about after being cooped up following an operation? Good to see that you could make it out of the valley and into a cooler environment.

M W said...

WOW, I was finally able to break thru the Twilight Zone barrier and publish a posting on your blog page.