Monday, March 19, 2012

Flying high!

Spring is in the air!  And three granddaughters are flying high as they donned their new Easter dresses.  You will have to ask Grandma Zucc for the whole story.  All I know is that when the girls walked into the house, they couldn't wait to change into their new dresses for show and tell.
 

"Smiles radiate from their lips and eyes.
The promise of Easter is upon them,
and, like a pearl, it is a great gem.

These girls are happy, it is no surprise,
for the promise is a gift
from the great I AM."

I'm not a trained poet, but the above words express my view quite well.  Grandpa Zucc sometimes gets creative.


 

3 comments:

Annie said...

they are beautiful! i happened to get my own fashion show that same day! lucky me:)

katie said...

Beautiful dresses, beautiful girls!

Tamara Anderson said...

Wow! They look so grown up and beautiful!