Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERRY!"

To celebrate Sherry' birthday, we made the treacherous trip down I-15.  One spot in the road, just south of American Fork, particularly was hard to navigate.  It appeared as though there were several lanes, as the lines were hard to follow.  I wonder if this is how the road appears to drunken drivers?  Anyway we made it!



We took Sherry to lunch at one of our favorite places, the Art City Trolley, in Springville, where we met Jeff.  Sherry was surprised, as we drove into the parking lot, to see Jeff's car, and she thought it  coincidental that he was there.  She even gave him a quick cell call to tease him a little; but as we entered the door, he met her with a bouquet of roses, and a kiss. 




While at the Art City Trolley, I couldn't help but take pics of the two motorcycles on display, as they are soooooo impressive.  I know I have posted them before, but I think these photos are better.






Anyway, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERRY!"

1 comment:

Tamara Anderson said...

Looks like a fun time! Hope you like your cook book Sherry! Ha ha. Good ideas! Love you all!