Thursday, December 30, 2010

I OUGHT TO LEARN YOGA



Another highlight this Christmas season.

Wow! Yoga in front of the Christmas tree! Only Rachael and Jenna could come up with this.

So what are your goals for making 2011 better than last year? I almost hate to write mine down, because someone may hold me to them, but here are a few anyway:
  • Grow more zucchini and potatoes.
  • Visit the Anderson family.
  • Do something special for the big 45th anniversary.
  • Compose more music.

Okay, so I suppose that, of the above resolutions, composing more music could be the most challenging, but then again, for guy like me, original tunes run through my head all the time. Ask Tammy and her family! They still sing, "Going, North to Olympia," and "We are the Hugging Bears." :)

Other subjects, that I have thought of, that might make good resolution material, are the following:

  • Reading
  • Repenting
  • Forgiving
  • Mending differences
  • Praying
  • Charity
  • Testimony building
  • Sharing

Alright, I have put my head on the "chopping block." You are welcome to comment, but please don't tell me that I ought to learn Yoga!!!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

i think they have been watching their dad do p90x too much! i don't like to make resolutions. i feel like i fail too much. but, i like to make little goals. reading the book of mormon more is one big one though!

maybe i ought to have a goal of visiting the anderson's too:)

and you might like yoga:)

katie said...

Stay away from yoga. It's really no fun at all. I haven't really thought of any resolutions yet. Good thing it's still Jan. 1st!

All in a Day said...

Thanks guys! I love the Visit the Andersons. Katie, why is that not one of your goals too???? hUMMMM?????
Well I belive that I am on board with planting potatoes this year, new adventure, this time in Feb, instead of June. Hope my tiller will work. Also I want to get my YW Medallion, I am very close, but I want Belana to get it with me, so we have some work to do! April 11th is the goal date! Wish us luck!