Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Jenna's fourth grade class performance!



Here it is, Halloween eve!  I was invited to attend Jenna's fourth grade class performance, and I must say to my delight, that I was thoroughly entertained.  Representing the family was Jim & Rhonda, Katie, Matty, and myself.  Jenna was an outstanding performer, showing off her dancing, speaking, and acting skills.

Jenna speaks

I got "quite a kick" (enjoyment), from the variety of costumes the kids wore.  After each number one group would exit the door and do a quick costume change, while another group performed, and this pattern keep the show exciting from beginning to ending.



Jenna with friends on her right.


Jenna with friends on her left.


Jenna in the above pics is wearing Mike's pajamas and Erin's Steven Tyler Hat.  I was so proud of her, so tall, beautiful and talented.  Of course I am her grandpa, and even so, I am entitled to bust my button when grand-kids do a great job!   Right?


Three witches!

A ghost appears!



Let's dance!


"Help, I can't see!"




Which one is the most beautiful? 


Five lovely performers!


Dancers huddle under the scary pumpkin face! 


I was very impressed by the talents of one particular girl - I don't know her name.  But she showed exceptional talent and enthusiastic ability, so I wanted to include her in this posting, just because!

Fourth grader shows exceptional talent!


I believe she will excel in the entertainment business   


Last but no least, Mrs. Stockman put this program together, so I must include in this posting, a thanks to her.  I understand that Andy, my daughter-in-law, once had Mrs. Stockman as one of her elementary school teachers.  My, how time marches on!


2 comments:

katie said...

Thanks for coming! Jenna was really excited and happy to see you. Great program!

Tamara Anderson said...

Looks like a very exciting show! How fun! Great job Jenna!