Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rachel does it again!



Rachel does it again!  Only this time she is really the center of the picture.  Last Monday the granddaughters came over for their weekly piano lessons from Grandma Zucc.  Erin always goes first, as afterwards she gets to mow the lawn while the other two get their instructions.





Jenna and Rachel wanted to help out Erin by raking the leaves on the front lawn so that it would be easier for her to mow.  I gave the "Okay," and they began to rake.  Later I came to find out that they really wanted to make a big pile of leaves  in which to play.

Jenna came to get me on the pretense that Rachel was missing, so I joined in with the fun and found our "Bells" lying ever so still, but very happy in a huge pile with only her face showing.  She was loving it!





Autumn is such a great time of year, and I must say it is my favorite season.  The warm days and cool nights are wonderful, as are the fall colors.  It seems that the trees and bushes all seem to delight in "showing off their stuff."  In addition I love the fresh vegetables from the garden.  One of my favorite things to do is to visit McDonalds, order a McDouble, add a slice or two of home grown, vine-ripened tomato, and then comes the good part - and you can guess what that is, as if you don't know!  

Good food, good friends, and great family!  It doesn't get any better than this!




1 comment:

Tamara Anderson said...

How cute! DON'T CUT DOWN THE TREE! Love you guys!