Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MOSS IS EVERYWHERE


Mossy scenes from the northwest.
Brendan smiles for this photo, but little does he know that the white stuff on the branch is about to jump on him and draw him into the bushes (just kidding). 


I couldn't resist taking this picture from a window in the Multnomah County Library in Portland. The growth on the trees is phenomenal.


Tammy says that the kids love to through rocks into this pond.  It is located on Chehalis Western Trail. The water is flowing from a huge pipe that crosses under the trail.  When hit with a rock, it sounds like a cherry bomb.  I  know, because I hit it with a fist size rock.  It was great! 

Moss is everywhere, even along the sides of the trail.

I love this photo!  So many shades of green, growing in an almost artistic pattern on the tree!

This old house really looks haunted.  It is located on the way to the butterfly park.  The moss growing on the roof is really impressive.


Moss, moss everywhere!  If you look hard enough, I believe you can even see it growing on the chain link fence in the foreground.

1 comment:

Tamara Anderson said...

Yes, moss IS everywhere! We NEED some sun up here. My eyebrows are growing moss on them and I have webbed feet. WOW! I didn't know so many changed would happen to me when I moved up here! Ha ha ha. Great pictures! I love the old house picture, totally worth stopping for.