Monday, April 11, 2011

TAMMY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Belana is proud of the cake she baked!

Okay,  I promise that I am getting close to ending all postings of our trip, as I assume that my faithful readers, (all 3 of you) are probably getting tired of reading about it.  Ha ha.


Watch your step!



The flame on this cake ought to warm anybody's heart.

 
Beautiful sisters working together!

Nevertheless, I couldn't help but include these great pictures of Tammy's birthday party. 

Tammy has a helper!


After a great day with the family at church, I just kept my sweater, white shirt and tie on until bedtime.  It really felt good.  Tammy stayed dressed up all day, but everyone else changed into "more comfortable" clothing.

Grandpa Zucc and Tammy

Tammy and Dayle
You can tell by their smiling faces that it was a great party.  I know we are all growing older, but at my age, my offspring appear to be a lot younger than they really are.  It is all a matter of perception, I'm sure.


Mom and Tam
 Tammy is so happy and energetic, as is her whole family.  Mom and I are always amazed at how much they get accomplished during a single day.  Our kids were born close together, so when the time came for them to leave home for church missions, higher education etc. we kind of suffered from the "empty nest" syndrome, Bev more than me, I believe.



Brendan, Dayle Jr. & Tammy


Brendan is my favorite comedian, and Dayle Jr., I predict, will be a great success in any career field he chooses to enter.  Tammy is really proud of them also.

Hey, who's party is this anyway?

Anticipation!


Good cake!
 
More plates, more fun!









Okay folks.  That's all for today!


3 comments:

katie said...

Looks like a GREAT party. And I for one am not sick of the Washington posts. I miss the Andersons!

Annie said...

i guess march birthdays are pretty great! and i agree with katie. i'm not tired of washington posts either!

Tamara Anderson said...

I am not tired of Washington posts either. You should all come up again, so they can continue on! We miss all of you so much. LOVE the internet though and the ability to feel so close when we are so far away. It is so great to have such wonderful people in our lives. Thanks everyone. Love you all.