Sunday, February 6, 2011

RED DEVILS WIN BIG

 
Springville 73 - Unita 42  Final Score!
Grandma and I made the long and dangerous trip down I-15 to Springville High School to watch Greg play basketball.  The Devils dominated, the final score being 73 - 42.  The game started out really close until about half way through the first quarter, then the quicker Springville guards turned up their defensive pressure, thoroughly disrupting entire Unita offense.  Greg was substituted into the game before half time, adding a defensive presence in the middle.  Towards the end of the game, Greg was again brought in, I believe, for his defensive ability.  I saw him make a spectacular pass block at mid court, close to the out-of-bound line.

The Red Devils even have red lockers

Greg is number 21

Why are Greg and Mom leaning to the right?


2 comments:

katie said...

I think Greg is trying to get away from Sherry's hug in that picture. Too funny! Good job red devils!

Tamara Anderson said...

I thought that DAd might be tilting the camera. :)