Friday, February 11, 2011

SHERRY GOES SHOPPING


Sherry goes shopping
 So, we had a big day out on the town.  There is nothing like a trip to the mall to make a woman happy!

Walmart also puts smiles on their faces.  Yes, and the big red heart reflects the happiness in their hearts.
Shopping at Walmart brings smiles
 
Grandma knows what to buy


What? Another DVD?

While shopping we had lunch at this quaint little place, called "The Trolley," located in the heart of Springville.  If you haven't eaten there, this is a must.  The salads are huge.  Sherry and Mom split one, and for a drink, Sherry had chocolate dream delight milkshake.  She indicated Jeff would be jealous if he found out.  I had one of the gourmet burgers.  It was a little pricey, but with the fries, it was more than enough to fill an empty stomach.
 

Have you ever heart of "Indian" motorcycles?  On a wall display, an ancient Indian cycle is mounted.  On another wall is a more modern one.

 

The tabletops are bare bone metal.  No problem with upkeep at this restaurant.  Ha ha.



Do you want to know why this place is called "The Trolley?"  Well, the front of the place is an actual trolley car.  On the inside is seating for eating, as well as overflow in the back, providing lots of room.  I really like the way these people have used creative imagination to make a successful business out of an old building in a depressed part of town.

Hey, this day was a lot of fun, even for poor old Grandpa Zucc!   


5 comments:

Annie said...

i'm so happy to see sherry out and about!! you are so nice to take her and i am sure she enjoyed it. dan and i will have to make our way down to try the trolley!

Voice of Reason said...

I was in Wally-mart in Sandy a couple of weeks ago when two zit farmers on wheeled conveyances approached me while I was in the health food aisle and asked me if I had some money I could give them. I wonder if they learned this approach from Sherry.

beb said...

My salad was just beyond the moon delicious!! Sherry
doesn't need a "driver's license" to get around on her
scooter!! She's a "pro"!! I think we wore her out, but she loved it!! :-)

katie said...

I've tasted that salad and it IS really good! Very nice outing for Sherry!

All in a Day said...

LOVE the scooter! That has to be a lifesaver! Glad she finally got out.