Thursday, March 10, 2011

THE FIRST OF MANY




   

This is the first of many posts about our great trip to the Northwest, so be sure to check back often for exciting photos and fun dialogue.

Dayle rocks around the clock
Brendan & Grandpa are not cold!

Grandma & Belana


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Tam & Dayle always smile at Applebees


 Now, who is Makayla?  Believe it on not, she is a school friend who got the lead part, Tracy, in the musical "Hairspray," to be put on by Timberline High School.
Speaking of music, Julie and Belana invited me to attend the school's "Through Back" concert on Monday evening.  The music performed was from the 20's, 30's and 40's.  The kids did a great job projecting the feelings of that era in history.

Mr. Shaw did a fantastic job playing piano accompaniment for the many soloists.  Is there anything Mr. Shaw can't do?  I really don't think so.  He is not only a fabulous pianist, but also a great conductor, and on top of this, according to my granddaughter, he is 'buff.'  I take this to mean he is really in good physical shape.  The kids really like him too, and that really means everything in high school.


                                      

3 comments:

All in a Day said...

Great pictures Dad! I have some to post, but I don't know how to do it yet. So when I figure it out I will put them out. You picture of Dayle cracks me up! I didn't see that one yet. How funny, can't wait to see more. I am so glad you and mom were able to make it up here. So great to see you both. Love ya!

katie said...

Oh, I loved the pictures. Please post more!

beb said...

Why, or why can't we be charmingly beautiful when our
photo is taken??? :-(